Sample Facial Morgellons

Sample Facial Morgellons
Morgellons can appear on any part of the body and is spread by touching or scratching wounded areas and not washing with HibiClens

WARNING!!! And Disclaimer

This blog may contain graphic photo documentation that is gross, disturbing, or surreal. If you are easily grossed out, then either don't look at the photos or just find another blog documenting the trials and treatments a patient has put her/himself through, often with dangerous possible outcomes.

Morgellons Disease/Syndrome is real, but it is a label that too often is wrongly used or given to people with other conditions. A lot of dermotological diseases and conditions share some of the same symptoms, so just because you relate to some of the postings, it does not mean you have Morgellons.

In no way do I claim to know how to cure, treat, or diagnose true Morgellons. If you attempt to copy any of my trials or treatments, I am not responsible for any adverse, bad reactions. Always have a licensed respectable medical professional supervising your own attempts to cure or treat your symptoms of this strange immunodeficiency reactive condition commonly caused by severe and chronic stress and not enough self care or self love. Do not copy my efforts and expect the same result, as there is no way to guarantee that we share the same cause and conditional result.

Welcome to My Trials and Experiments To Cure the Incurable

If you know the word "Morgellons" then you already know probably what many of the symptoms are. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta, GA, doesn't even recognize it officially, making it difficult for patients to get proper diagnoses or treatment, if at all offered by a doctor (usually they refer patients to a dermatologist rather than actually examine anything).

This page is for all of you searching for the cure as I am.

13 March 2010

Hope, Finally!

I visited my new doctor, Dr. Snipes, in Oakland, CA, and he is the first doctor to allow me to show him the lesions and affected areas on my entire body (well, not ENTIRELY, but nothing private). Most doctors, clinics, dermatologists, or nurses I have visited to get  a diagnoses do not even look at the lesions or sores, run any labwork, or even take me seriously. When it got to my face, two of my other housemates immediately began to suspect I was picking at my face in the bathroom we share, especially since I can spend hours in there.

But what I am actually doing is washing and cleaning myself, applying fresh silver-lined bandages (it takes a lot!), and cleaning up the debris and strange residue that is always left behind in the bathtub after a detox bath or shower. The amount of strange things that come out of my body is surreal, and I can only show photos to prove it. And even these are disturbing to me.

I had neglected this blog for too long, since the facial wounds and scarring cannot be covered with make-up, so people often stare at my face and look away. I have long since stopped caring about what other people think, and lately, I have started to even stop caring about what I think about my own self as well.

However, yesterday I saw my new doctor at the clinic in north Oakland that I visit, which as a few doctors, one physician's  assistant (PA), a registered nurse practitioner (RNP), and medical students doing their field work hours and practice by doing the intake paperwork, taking blood pressure, pulse, and making sure all documentation is up to date. I've seen several doctors come and go, but they all work under Dr. H. G. Watson, son of James A. Watson, who founded the James A. Watson Wellness Center (JAWWC), which takes every kind of insurance, and even non-insured patients who are indigent get free County Medical coverage under the CMSP insurance plan.

A new doctor, a young, caring man named Dr. Snipes began working there within the last 3 or so months. I always make my appointments with him now, since he is the first doctor to physically examine my symptoms, lesions, disgusting  debris, and he listened patiently to my entire description of the things I have to suffer on a daily basis due to this condition, and he takes me very seriously. This is so refreshing! He is also the first to order any type of labwork, and he wants to see the photos I have taken over the last 4 months documenting various stages of this condition. He actually wants to see the samples I have collected as well as any video I took with my cell phone of things "migrating" under my skin, visibly. No one else has shown any interest and has given me a diagnoses just listening to my summary before cutting me off and referring me to someone else.

He also was the one to recommend HibiClens, a surgical hand wash and prep wash with really strong antimicrobial and antiseptic actions, and this over the counter cleaner has really helped more than anything else, except for the various forms of silver antibiotic treatments. My fever also broke today and most of the "Morgellons" (what I call the pathogen, whatever it is. I do not know if it is bacterial, fungal, viral, a syndrome, or condition, but I do know what the pathogen looks like), and my body purged a lot of this crap out of my skin. It was a long night, and I still need to get to bed, but I am inspired and feeling so much better, finally able to think clearly and felt the need to share this moment with others.

I now am positive what the cause of the disorder/syndrome/condition is. This image shows one of the burrowing "parasites" that I killed and extracted once it was expelled from my skin naturally, after using a heavy repeated rubbing of HibiClens onto the affected areas. I used to be so hot all the time but finally feel normal temperature and even can feel the cold again. I believe I figured out a few weaknesses I can exploit to purge my system of this parasite infection permanently, which gave me hope and motivation to live again, after spending a long time in a depressed, irritable, and isolated state, unable to prove my opinion on what was living in my skin and how it behaves, to anyone.

I am going to sleep now after spending about 12 hours working on cleaning all the dead material and pathogens that my body began to expel after fever waves and chills that finally broke. I will continue this post when I get some rest.

This photo was taken to show the dead debris being expelled from an area I didn't know was even affected! And notice the tell-tale white thick "string" (not a word I would use, but is used often by other patients) sticking out of a hole. This thing actually runs under my skin for  several inches, all zig-zagged, creating this pock-mark effect that only appears when my skin is expelling massive amounts of dead debris.

But for those of you that have the Morgellons in their skin, I want to say: THERE IS HOPE. THERE WILL BE A CURE. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Morgellons Disease; Real and Spreading Rapidly
    Morgellons is a systemic disease that has not yet gained widespread acceptance in the medical community, yet it actually exists just as AID/HIV existed 30 years ago before Medical science recognized it. It is similar to scabies, which is a contagious skin disease in which parasites burrow under the skin and lay eggs. These parasites belong to the arachnid family. Symptoms vary from one patient to another. Others, such as skin lesions and a “crawling sensation” in the skin are consistent. Areas of the body where the disease seems to be most severe are on the hands, behind the knees and arms, on the chest and back. Other common physical symptoms are rashes and pain that is similar to fibromyalgia. Severe depression often leading to suicide is all too common. The Morgellons Research Foundation located at Oklahoma State University, has identified 93 symptoms common to Morgellons sufferers. A complete list of these symptoms can be viewed here: http://www.morgellons.org/symptoms.htm along with a complete case definition: http://www.morgellons.org/case_definition.htm
    When seeking medical help, Morgellons sufferers are nearly always diagnosed with Delusions of Parasitosis (DOP). Currently, there is no known test for Morgellons disease so patients are always told "it is all in your head" and are prescribed physo-tropic drugs and occasionally antibiotics. Neither provide any relief whatsoever from these horrible symptoms . The patient's family often believe the doctor and withdraw their support. Morgellons patients begin to feel hopeless and continue their descent into severe depression.
    Many patients have reported trouble concentrating while constantly experience fatigue. When affected areas are viewed under a microscope, many Morgellons patients have clusters of multi-colored fibers beneath the unbroken skin. These fibers may or may not be visible with the naked eye. The fibers have been tested in several labs. They will not burn until they reach 1,400 degrees Fahrenheit and are covered in some sort of high-density polyurethane. A recent study has found microscopic parasites in some patients. This parasite is known to feed on algae, bacteria and decaying organic materials. They thrive in wet or damp surroundings. Unfortunately, there is no meaningful research being conducted since the Morgellons population, while increasing daily is still statistically insignificant.
    The results are inconclusive as to the cause of Morgellons Disease. The Centers for Disease Control refers to it as an unexplained dermopathy and they are currently conducting an investigation at Kaiser Hospital in Oakland, California. Many dermatologists and psychiatrists consider this a psychological disorder, rather than a physical disease. Medical doctors generally treat the condition by prescribing antibiotics, antifungals or herbal supplements. These methods are considered treatments rather than cures, as the symptoms return when discontinued. Colloidal silver has been marketed as an alternative medicine for this condition as well as many others, from fibromyalgia to E. coli. From a medical standpoint, there is no proven effectiveness for this treatment. Until now, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is extremely interesting news because it also supports the conclusion that I have come to about my condition and how to cure it. However, in some of my next few posts I will include photos and how it can really be overcome, although you are right about there being no simple "cure" for this.

    Surprisingly enough, this condition, or illness, has been dated in medical literature back until the 1600s or possibly further. And yet, no doctor I had met until just recently even remotely seemed interested in doing any labwork or physical examination of any "proof" that I have been gathering to try to re-ensure myself I was not going mad like everyone treated me as!

    Thank you so much for this information. I am going to take this to my doctor, who really is the best and most supportive doctor I've met (he's young and new to the practice, so he isn't bitter and just "going through the motions" like so many others had been doing to me.

    Probiotics, I believe, are crucial to this, as well as balancing my imbalance of the doshas, which I am Pitta dominant, which is associated with skin disorders and hair/nails, etc., along with anger, resentment, and toxic emotions.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think about that?